Help keep your employees healthy and happy! We’ll come to your place of business and administer the flu vaccine at no extra charge.
- Flu clinics are held September – November
- We’ll provide on-site flu vaccine services for a minimum of 30 individuals
- We can bill insurance or bill the employer
Please agree to the below COVID-19 precautions before proceeding to schedule:
- I agree to provide indoor space large enough to allow at least 6 feet between each Primary Health staff person and employee, including employees waiting in line.
- I will schedule my employees to show up at staggered times to enable social distancing. Primary Health can provide a scheduling form.
- I will require employees to stay home if they have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19, including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, the new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- I understand all participants will be screened for COVID-19 and will not be given a flu shot if they have any symptoms.
- I will support Primary Health’s policy requiring face masks/coverings of all participants at all times. Participants may wear their own face masks or receive one from the Primary Health staff.
- I understand the above precautions are required in order for Primary Health to remain on-site and administer flu shots.
Or, call 208-955-6509 with any questions.