With our advanced pediatric staff, you’ll have the support you need to make decisions about your child’s health.
We offer our patients:
- Walk-in Pediatric Urgent Care open daily in Meridian and Nampa
- Physically separate clinic areas for sick and well children
- Pediatric medicine by appointment Monday - Friday
- 24/7 Nurse line for established patients
Primary Health Pediatrics in Nampa and Meridian is committed to partnering with you on your child’s health and development from birth to age 18. It’s important to feel comfortable with your pediatrician, as you will be working together for your child’s health. Whether you’re a brand new parent or highly experienced, you’ll most likely have questions as your child grows. If you’re expecting a baby and would like to meet one of our pediatricians, please call for a complimentary maternity appointment. During the appointment, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about the practice and the physician’s philosophies.
Here are some sample questions you may want to ask during this important “get to know you” visit.
- What is your philosophy about child-rearing? For example, do many of the mothers in your practice breastfeed their babies? Do you think children should be fed on a schedule? What is your philosophy about antibiotics?
- What is the process when I call to ask a question? Who will I speak with?
- What is the scheduled length of appointments?
- How often do you want to see the baby in the first year and why?
- What happens if my baby gets sick in the evenings or on weekends?
Request an appointment online or book by calling Meridian Pediatrics at 208-377-4400 or Nampa Pediatrics at 208-809-2892.