We are pleased to offer online scheduling for flu and COVID vaccine. In many cases, patients will receive their vaccine carside, without entering the clinic. Patients may choose to receive their COVID booster and flu vaccine during the same visit.
We offer Fluzone and Fluzone High Dose for adult patients, and FluLaval for patients 6 months - 18 years. FluMist nasal spray is also available. All flu vaccine types contain egg.
We offer Pfizer for patients age 12+ and Moderna or Johnson & Johnson for patients age 18+. Patients seeking a booster dose: By scheduling your appointment, you attest to meeting one of the qualifications to receive a booster. Learn more about COVID vaccine here.
Please bring your traditional Medicare card or SSN if receiving a COVID vaccine.
How to Schedule
- Click the button for the clinic you'd like to visit
- Make a separate appointment for each patient who would like to be vaccinated
- In the Reason for Visit box, type the vaccine type you want and press Enter (do not use the drop-down menu provided)
- In the Info for the Provider box, type your address and insurance subscriber name, policy number and group number
- Watch for a text message with further instructions prior to your appointment