Primary Health Medical Group (PHMG) is an independent, predominantly primary care medical group with 14 clinics and more than 300,000 patient visits per year. At PHMG policy is set by physicians and decisions are made based on what the doctors believe will lead to the best patient care. Our clinics are based on a patient centered medical home model that gives the family doctor the support and time that encourages trusting relationships with their patients. Patient and physician satisfaction is very high. Our clinics have both family practice and urgent care at the same site. Our family practitioners have typical “full spectrum” outpatient practices that treat patients of all ages with acute and chronic diseases.
A leader in implementing quality programs, PHMG has been using electronic health records since 2007. Clinicians follow evidenced based guidelines and engage with patients in innovative ways to promote wellness. PHMG has received local and national recognition, including the first medical group in Idaho to achieve Meaningful Use, for providing efficient, quality care.
Primary Health has been voted among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho, and employee turnover is low. The group provides a supportive environment where family doctors develop lasting relationships with patients and enjoy a schedule that allows time to experience the many activities Idaho has to offer. Doctors also have the opportunity to invest in the medical group and become an owner.
PHMG offers the following benefits to all full time providers:
- Medical and dental insurance with PHMG covering roughly 95% of the premium.
- Group life insurance with options to voluntarily buy-up
- A generous own occupation/own specialty long term disability policy
- $500 worth of free services in our own clinics for the provider and his/her family (per year)
- A 401(k) plan with a guaranteed match
- Payment for malpractice insurance, licensing fees, professional memberships and CME
Contact us today to learn more or begin your application process.