Primary Health Medical Group (PHMG) is an independent, predominantly primary care medical group with 14 clinics and more than 300,000 patient visits per year. At PHMG policy is set by providers and decisions are made based on what the providers believe will lead to the best patient care. Our clinics are based on a combination clinic that has urgent care and appointment family practice at the same site. Urgent care and appointment providers work together to address the patients’ episodic and chronic care problems. Clinics provide urgent care providers the resources and staff to efficiently manage acute care problems.
A leader in implementing quality programs, PHMG has been using electronic health records since 2007. Clinicians follow evidenced based guidelines and engage with patients in innovative ways to promote wellness. PHMG has received local and national recognition for providing efficient, quality care.
Primary Health has been voted among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho, and employee turnover is low. The providers enjoy a schedule that allows time to experience the many activities Idaho has to offer. Providers also have the opportunity to invest in the medical group and become an owner.
PHMG offers the following benefits to all full time providers:
- Medical and dental insurance with PHMG covering roughly 95% of the premium.
- Group life insurance with options to voluntarily buy-up
- A generous own occupation/own specialty long term disability policy
- $500 worth of free services in our own clinics for the provider and his/her family (per year)
- A 401(k) plan with a guaranteed match
- Payment for malpractice insurance, licensing fees, professional memberships and CME
Contact us today to learn more or begin your application process.