Primary Health Medical Group Pediatrics
With Primary Health Medical Group Pediatrics, you will have the support you need to make decisions about your child’s health. We offer our patients:
- Same-day appointments for illnesses Monday through Friday.
- Complimentary access to our in-clinic nurse to answer your health questions over the phone Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- After regular business hours, an additional nurse service is available to address your health concerns via telephone.
- All Primary Health Medical Group clinics use electronic health records, so urgent care providers will have access to your child’s health records, and your pediatrician will have access to urgent care records to ensure consistent care.
Primary Health Medical Group Pediatrics is committed to partnering with you on your child’s health and development from birth to age 18. It’s important to feel comfortable with your pediatrician, as you will be working together for your child’s health. Whether you’re a brand new parent or highly experienced, you’ll most likely have questions as your child grows.
If you’re expecting a baby and would like to meet one of our pediatricians, please call for a complimentary maternity appointment. During the appointment, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about the practice and the physician’s philosophies. Here are some sample questions that you may want to ask during this important “get to know you” visit.
- What is your philosophy about child rearing? For example, do many of the mothers in your practice breastfeed their babies? Do you think children should be fed on a schedule? What is your philosophy about antibiotics?
- What is the process when I call to ask a question? Who will I speak with?
- What is the scheduled length of appointments?
- How often do you want to see the baby in the first year and why?
- What happens if my baby gets sick on evenings or weekends?
To make an appointment, please call Primary Health Medical Group Pediatrics at 208-377-4400.
Links for Parents and Caregivers
American Academy of Pediatrics
La Leche League
Netsmartz.org – safety tips for kids on the internet
www.cpsc.gov – Recalls by Consumer Product Safety Commission